Everyone is very welcome to take part in ‘Riga/ONline 2021’ International Contemporary Dance Workshop, which will take place on Zoom platform on May 1–4, 2021.
Riga/ONline 2021’ is an online intensive with dancers of world leading dance companies and teachers of European dance educational centers:
– Olga Zitluhina (Latvia)
– Mate Meszaros (Hungary)
– Aleksandra Janeva Imfeld (Belgium)
– Elena Fokina (Russia)
– Manuel Ronda (Italy)
– full workshop course
– lectures and discussions with the project teachers
– watching of closed video performances of choreographers
– online party
Participants also will have 1 month of access to videos of the entire program.
Two levels of training are offered:
– OPEN class (beginner level, dance enthusiast)
– PRO class (intermediate-advanced level)
Read more and register on the website.